Can I change the vehicle that’s on my agreement?

You may part exchange your vehicle before your term has ended. This does need to be from an approved dealer and your agreement with Oodle would need to be settled. 


This is because you can only have an agreement associated to one vehicle, if you’re financing your new car, you need to settle the finance on your currant car first. Then put a new agreement in place for your new car.


We are very happy to help with this and you can contact us for more information on the customer portal or 01865 477 826.

Back to the top