Am I able to transfer my current agreement to another provider?

If you’d like to change lender, you’ll need to settle your finance agreement with Oodle and enter into a new agreement with your new provider.

To request a settlement figure, this can be done quickly by following the below steps:

1. Press ‘Chat with us‘ in the lower right-hand corner

2. Choose ‘Request Settlement Figure” from the main menu.