I want to settle my agreement early

If you want to repay your agreement early you will need to request a settlement figure. If you’re happy to proceed once you have received your settlement figure, you’ll then have 28 days to pay off your agreement early.

Please use the ‘Chat with us’ feature at the bottom of this page to request a settlement figure.

Alternatively, you can make partial early settlements to reduce what you owe.

Please note: If you wish to make a partial early settlement, you must tell us that this is what you want to do before, or at the time that you make the partial payment.