License FAQs

  • I’ve passed my test! Can I get an Oodle loan?


     You can of course go with Oodle. As long as you’re over 18 years of age and have a good credit rating we can get you sorted with your car.

  • Can I get an Oodle loan with an EU driving license?

    We require a UK driving licence, but if you do have a European licence we can accept a UK provisional licence whilst you are getting your full UK licence.

  • Do I need a full driver’s license?

    Yes, currently you do need to hold a full UK driving license to apply for our car finance. 

    However, if you are applying for finance via a dealer we can consider joint applications subject to one of the applicants holding a full UK license.

Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk to us

Let's Chat

Alternatively you can give us a call or drop us an email. Waiting times may vary