My spouse and I have split up and they need to pay half of the arrears. What do I do?

We’re sorry to hear that. 


If you have a joint application you’ve both tied to that contract until the very last payment. Although, there are ways you can exit the agreement:


1) Settle the agreement in full

2) Part exchange the car through a dealer and take a new finance agreement out with Oodle in your own name.

Back to the top