Can I change my vehicle?

You may decide you want to change your vehicle before your agreement has ended.

It is possible to do this by part-exchanging your current vehicle for a different one. However, this will not replace the vehicle under your existing agreement with Oodle.

Your existing agreement would need to be settled in full, and if you wanted to finance your new vehicle, you would need to apply for a new loan.

We are very happy to help with this, and you can contact us for more information or to request a settlement figure on our ‘Chat with us’ feature.